Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Photo Updates

I have been bad about posting pictures lately, so here are a few:

A few from my Nebraska shower (love the Halloween theme, as shower was on 10/30/11:


Only my Aunt Jane could put together a pregnant pumpkin giving birth :) Hilarious...and a little disturbing!


My wonderful shower hostess': Aunt Jane, Aunt Denni, and BFF Lindsay


My Kansas City shower was the following weekend on 11/5/11:  Amy and Lauren--thanks for ALL that you both did---it was such a great shower!!






Lastly, my co-worker wanted to take a picture of me at work, at 34 weeks:  (yes, thank you Cerner for jeans days everyday!! Makes it much easier to be comfy while pregnant!)

1 comment:

  1. I really love you. Wishing you and Patrick the very best as you continue to prepare for your little blessing! Can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete