Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 15 Picture

I have gotten a few requests to see the baby bump, so I wanted to post another picture.  I can tell that it's growing, and when I look down at my stomach, I can see a bump for sure, but depending on what I wear, somedays it's hardly noticable.  I'm deifnitely in that 'in between' stage right now, and a little anxious to be more visably pregnant.  But, I know that time will come :)

We have another doctor's appointment this Friday, so we are always anxious to go and hear how things are progressing.  I  have been feeling great though!!  I have also very graciously received some maternity clothes from my sister and my sister-in-law, which is SO nice of them!! Thanks guys!  It's nice to have had a few pairs of pants to wear that I don't have to try to button or squeeze into!  RELIEF! 

We had a nice weekend in NE last weekend--- we got to meet Sadie, Lindsay and Chad's baby girl.  And she is probably the sweetest thing ever---such a snuggler/cuddler (can I order one of those please?!!)  Ha!  Lindsay looks great though and we loved getting to visit with her.  Also, had all of the Mack family down for a Father's Day dinner Saturday night, and Sunday had dinner with Patrick's family.  So, it worked out nicely and Patrick had his first Father's Day too!! :) 




Sorry, the lighting was not too good, but hopefully you get the idea :) Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

1 comment: