- Baby A's kicks are becoming more predictable at certain times of the day.... I can almost always guarentee some action right after breakfast in the morning, some afternoon/early evening kicks, and mostly and the biggest ones seem to still be at night. In fact, I think the BEST thing so far (ok, it's hard to pick a best thing, b/c it's all so great) but 2 nights ago, Patrick and I could actually see my stomach moving/bumping around from the kicks! It is so incredable to watch, and I could just stare at it all day/night!
- Tuesday's used to be my least favorite day of the week--but now I really look forward to it, b/c it's when I get all the weekly baby updates, from all the different websites I signed up for (ok, I think it's only like 4, but still! :)) I love reading what's going on week by week....this week was mostly his sense of sound/hearing is developing and can hear 'outside' noises more easily, he is now weighing about 1 pound, and is the size of a large mango.
- His name- Patrick and I do have a name picked out, and it definitely feels like 'him' already....BUT, we are going to wait to share with everyone until after this guy arrives!
- Nursery- well, we finally think we picked out our nursery furniture and some bedding! I'll have to post some pictures when it's all finalized and purchased! But, really excited being able to picture his room and all a little more...man, that can be really overwhelming!
- Aches/pains: I have been feeling really good overall, so I deifnitely don't want to complain, but I have been having more heartburn then before and it seems that it's very difficult to get a full night's sleep. If I wake up to go to the bathroom and lay back down, it seems to be hard to breathe. I think it's a combination of the heartburn and my nose being so plugged up/stuffy! But, I think if I prop myself up a little more with some pillows under my head that may help. Otherwise, I can tell a different in my leg circulation---seems that my left leg will get really restless and feel not right, and I just read that it's likely b/c of differences in your blood circulation. Still having some backaches every now and then also. So, it's definitely all worth it, but just a few of the minor aches/pains lately.
- Lastly, it was our 1st Anniversary last weekend! We have had a great, wonderful, and busy year---but we couldn't be more blessed!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Week 23 Thoughts
Well, it's been a few weeks, so wanted to write an update on how I've been feeling: