- Feeling Baby A kick! Seriously, I love love love it---something so miraculous about feeling human life growing and moving around in me. I first started feeling these flutters 2 weeks ago (Week 17)-- still not strong enough for Patrick to feel them, but hopefully soon! Seems to happen every night when I lay down in bed---I love that baby A already has a routine....that's my Baby :)
- Eating a few treats here and there and not feeling guilty :)
- Seeing how sweet Patrick is about all of it--- I am so blessed to have a spouse that's so supportive, excited, and I know 100% that he's going to be the greatest Dad.
- Bloody noses
- Leg cramps (intense leg cramps!!)
- Sleepless nights (I think God is prepping me for no sleep--I'll be wide awake in the middle of the night, and have to go to the bathroom) Also not sleeping on my back is VERY hard! I have to constantly remind myself to roll over to my side.
- Back aches (mostly around bed time)